Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pink and Red

I've had this skirt forever. So long that I have taken it in 2 x and hemmed it to 2 different lengths over the years. Outdated? Maybe. Not sure.  I must admit I love pink and red together.  I will end up being a member of that group of old ladies that wear the red hats and purple. I think its the Red Hats Society or something like that :)

Here's a question to ponder:

Some people can buy inexpensive clothing and when they wear it they look like they are dressed in expensive clothes.  Others can buy expensive things but it looks cheap.

What's the secret?

4 comments:

  1. I think to a degree we are all born with a personal sense of style. Some people are more driven to develop theirs while others aren’t. Usually the people who don’t pay attention to their sense of style are the ones who often times don’t look that great no matter what they wear. I remember my mother telling me that even when I was 5 years old I loved clothes. She said I used to like changing my outfits and if anything got on my clothes or I got dirty, I would run in the house crying. I don’t think I’ve changed much to this day lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the outfit.

    The answer is panache. With confidence, women look attractive; without it, they don't. The clothes are merely props for the overall presentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Panache... where can I get some of that? hah hah

      Delete
  3. You look great! Love the color!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete