Friday, June 6, 2014

Training Attire






Okay, I am tired of those fashion blogs that end up posting the majority of their posts as household DIY's, baby pictures and recipes. While there is great information, I subscribed for the fashion, not the other stuff.  So here I go and post training photos not fashion.  The truth is, I haven't had much time to take fashion photos and my fashion is nothing inspiring these days.  I have been training for a big long distance race  (photos are from a 4 day training camp me and BFF created for ourselves) and basically my weeks look something like this:

Wake up 4:30 am.  Bed 8:30 pm.

Monday- swim 8-10 km (yes, thats correct- swimming for approximately 3-3.5 hours)
Tuesday- bike 2 hours
Wednesday- swim 6- 8 km   Wednesday night- run drill clinic
Thursday- run 2 hours
Friday - swim 6-9 km
Saturday- bike 7-9 hours
Sunday- run 3-3.5 hours and sometimes do a 2 hour run in the morning, then 2 hours in the afternoon.

Little time for much else. We finally caved in and hired a guy to mow our lawn for the next 2 months until our race is over.

Housecleaning happens in spurts in the evenings.

I'm getting lean though :)

How are you doing?? What's getting your time and attention these summer days?

2 comments:

  1. I find your workout outfits to be very stylish. The colors and designs are interesting. Then again, on your super-fit body, a paper bag would look good.

    I wore some cool striped pants this week on my blog and, while doing it, I was imagining how fabulous they'd look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite places for discount workout clothes is the website Simply FIT Clothing. They have really great prices on best workout clothing for men and workout tee shirts for women - See more at: http://brokeandbougie.blogspot.com/2014/01/workout-clothes-under-20.html#sthash.GFb6O5kj.dpuf

    mens tank top

    ReplyDelete