Friday, June 14, 2013

XENA girl Crusch


I have a race this weekend, and I am always inspired by my hero (secret girl crush)- Caroline Steffen (also known as XENA). She is a top triathlete and I actually photographed her last year at the Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii.  She is the one athlete that I can compare myself to in terms of body: height and overall shape.  Most of the fast women are these little 5 ft things with bodies like 13yr old boys (no offense to anyone) but my body is NOT like that and not the typical triathletes body.  Finding someone like Caroline to be inspired by is awesome for me.  Not to mention I think she is gorgeous and a nice, humble person (I got to meet her last year)-how cool!

Saturday is race prep so I will organize all my stuff, go and pick up the race package and then fiance and I always make homemade sushi as our pre-race dinner.  Will stay off my feet as much as possible too. This is my first triathlon of the season. Wish me luck!

Happy Weekend. xox J

2 comments:

  1. Go, Jodi, go! It's important for all of us to have heroes. I'm gonna go research Caroline and put her on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gоod daу! I just would like to offer you a
    hugе thumbs up for your excellent іnfo you have right here
    on this pοst. I'll be coming back to your website for more soon.

    My web blog - losing weight naturally with pilates

    ReplyDelete