Friday, February 8, 2013

Back from Ixtapa




HOLA! its been quite awhile. Well I am so sorry but I've been soaking up the sun, running the beach, fishing, hiking and relaxing in sunny Mexico for the past while.  I am feeling totally relaxed and keen to learn more spanish after my adventures.  I went on a trip with my mom for her 70th birthday and we had the MOST fun. Can't wait to make this an annual event.  Not many good photos of me as you can see above-- my mom wasn't exactly the best photographer (LOL).  Anyway, back in action and looking forward to catching up with you all!!!

xox Jodi

4 comments:

  1. Hola chica! Te ves relajado y feliz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are enough pictures to see how training for a triathlon pays off! I hope my daughter and I will do things like that when I am older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estas estupenda chica! Tu madre ha tomado las fotos muy bien! Saludos carina desde holanda:)

    ReplyDelete