Friday, January 23, 2015

Jeans and Blazer


Hair dressers should not be allowed to go on vacation. Now I have to wait another 3 weeks before getting this mop cut. Am looking scraggly today.  Am still working on finding a good place close to home to take photos. Since we've moved our backyard is not as ideal for photos and the inside of the house is under construction/renovations, etc most of the time.  Anyway, at least I'm getting fashion conscious again and posting so thats a start :)

Happy Super Duper Weekend to all of you!! Hope its a great one.

QUESTION:  Any recommendations for good camera remote controls?  I keep breaking mine!! The one I have communicates with the camera but then is fiddly to actually tell it to take the photo! URGH why do I have such bad luck with these stupid remotes (roll eyes!!).

2 comments:

  1. I've had my first remote for three years and never had a problem with it. It's a Nikon. You pay a little more for that brand but you get reliability. I recall spending about $15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a standard one but it was more expensive. Probably $40. The good thing is I can be really quite far from the camera and it still works. I found there were several settings on it that were making it fussy to take the photos. Once I adjusted those it worked better.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete