Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Brown Tweed Pants



I love/can't stand these brown tweed pants. I got talked into buying them from this expensive store that sells clothing from a Dutch designer.  I love these pants because they are great for tall people- they fit well and are nice and long.  I can't stand them because they have front pleats (supposed to be a no no for my body) and they wrinkle up and look like I just crawled out of sleeping in a car or under a bridge or something!! AND they were expensive so I feel that I SHOULD wear them more to get my money's worth.

As you may remember, I love crows.  I got this necklace from Santa for xmas and I love it.  Especially because I guess Santa thought I was a good enough girl this year to warrant giving me my first 'crow' jewelry.

I hope you all had a super day and felt more fashionable than I did today. URGH.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous necklace. And I hear ya on the wrinkles. Some fabrics make us look homeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crow necklace is wonderful! I love listening to crows on foggy mornings; it's just so Oregon to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweater

    ReplyDelete