Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blue and Brown

YELLO!! Hump day today.  I had an exceptional swim workout this morning.. and boy I can hardly move my arms now.. we had to do alot of pull with the paddles and work the arms... OUCHY.

I must admit I am feeling WAY bored with my wardrobe right now.. is halfway between end of winter and early spring in terms of winter so my colors are all still dark and what I have feels like the same old boring stuff. And I am even feeling bored with my style. I am not too creative at the moment in thinking up new outfits/styles to wear. I guess I have a certain style: boots, belts, defined waist, fitted, skirts.

Anyone have any style ideas for me? Help me to an INTERVENTION on myself?  If anyone feels like sending me off to a What not to Wear retreat please email me, well, you must also book and pay for the retreat for me too. AND send me a nice gift certificate for new clothes somewhere awesome.  So in case anyone just won the lottery and is feeling generous, please apply here!!

Okay, enough cheek from me today. My stomach is growling, its time for lunch.  Over n out Babes!! xoxo jodi

12 comments:

  1. I didn't win the lottery yet- I am expecting to any day now, though!

    I love your outfit. Blue and brown are an awesome color combo. I think everyone just wants a little sunshine in their lives right now. It is time to break out the yellow! But you look great even if you're not feelin' it.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break out the color!!! I love your outfit today..especially the blouse...but if you are bored...pull out the spring touches and don't hold back!! You can wear a jacket or trench if you are cold, but the color will brighten your spirits...just as springtime wildflowers do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That first photo of you reminds me of someone who knows she's done something bad and is laying in a jail cell...LOL!! So awesome! such a cheeky look on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this combo the blue and brown can translate into spring just lighten it to tan and light blue. So if you nominated can you send me half the gift card for my wardrobe?? Lol I need a style intervention ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the blue looks gorgeous on you! I can tell you after a long harsh winter, the only thing that reminds me of spring is floral tops, colored shirts, colored eveything. I know you can do it!
    xo

    http://positivenav.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love darker blue with brown and this outfit is great.

    I'm struggling with transition dressing right now too, but I just try to incorporated lighter bits with my winter darks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe try some new color combos. Or pull out some spring stuff and layer with them for so more color.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean, the weather is just cramping my style! I don't know what to wear for sunny, rainy, haily, cold, hot, days! The weather has multiple personalities! My advice is to pull out something summery and style it up as warmly as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't look like you need intervention to me. I so love that top. When I need a revamp I dig out something I haven't worn for a while and style that up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these colors......IN LOVE with the last pic!!! Im totally in crazy love with your hair Sweets!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Try some vintage! Its easy to be colourful that way.

    ReplyDelete