Thursday, August 12, 2010

San Francisco Bound

I am so excited. I have my ticket booked and am heading to San Francisco in September.  I haven't been there for about a year.  There are several places I always hit when I'm there:

Number 1 Favorite and MUST go if you haven't: Cafe Gratitude
Its the best raw food cafe ever and you can spend the whole day in there, I LOVE it!!

Number 2 : DSW
Shoe shopping here is awesome and I always come home with several new pairs of shoes. The challenge for me is that I buy fancy shoes that are too fancy for work and then I don't end up wearing them that much

Number 3: Anthropologie
We don't have some of these great stores in Canada, at least not where I live, so its always fun to go to this store.  Even more than the clothes I love the collectibles they have.

I also saw this site on San Francisco Street Fashion.. some wild outfits if you ask me.. and so great!!!

I will add more to this list later, but for now:
 
What are YOUR favorite places to shop or visit in San Fran??

1 comment:

  1. *sigh*...I wish I could go with you. I dream about DSW all the time. I haven't bought a new pair of shoes from there in over a year. It's been over a year since I've been there. Gasp! I miss the tea house...Go see Will if you have a chance. And...Macy's. LOVE shopping at Macy's!! Did you know that if you go to the back of each floor you'll find the clearance racks? Yep. I didn't know that but a friend schooled me on that. All the way to the back, usually by the windows on each floor of fashion, and you can get kick a** deals on all kinds of designer fashions!!

    ReplyDelete