Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Daily Outfit: Coral kinda day

Sun today!! I love the color of this dress- it's coral. Everytime I wear it someone comments on the color.  It comes with its own belt but I like the pop of a wider dark colored belt instead.  I feel abit matronly in shirt dresses so this style is not top on my list- I prefer flowing movement, or straight and fitted.

This wall was painted by the kids at the elementary school and I am beginning to get more adventurous with locations for pictures and opportunities for playing with the camera.

I'm thinking about organizing a clothing swap sometime in the fall and having a girls get-together where we can drink some bevvies (read WINE) and swap out clothes.  Am off for a run and then back for a nice BBQ Salmon dinner.  Later Gaters.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even read what you're written but I LOVE your photo! EVERYTHING about it!!!

    ReplyDelete