Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Ship Ahoy


 Last day at work and we are packing the last bits of run stuff and nutrition, clean the house, dump the compost and then head out on our trip for our big ultra adventure.  My in-laws get to stay with the fuzzy white granddaughters this weekend (its a long weekend here in Canada this weekend), and I mean they are here with the cats of course :)

Forecast is for rain where we are doing our run.  Running 100km in the rain. Please let it NOT rain.  Good karma come to me now. PUL LEASE.

Have a super weekend and I'll report back next week.  I love this outfit by the way.  I love fitted clothes and I love these pointy red shoes and I love pencil skirts.  I need to find the equivalent of this outfit in terms of how I feel wearing it so I feel this way every single day (at work at least :)

Over n out.

1 comment:

  1. This is a FAB outfit, Jodi! Nicely done.

    Good luck on your Ultra! Wishing for it to be dry for you!

    ReplyDelete