Monday, July 21, 2014

Black and Dots


Nothing like a bit of attitude in photos right?  LOL  I have been playing around with different ways to wear my hair up and my mom recently showed me how to do a french roll #ILOVEIT . What a cool hairstyle and you know that I love BIG Hair.  I did have big hair in the late 80's, I used that Aussie Ice hairspray to make my hair as big as possible.  OH OUCH!

Anyway, quick photo of attempt 1 of a french roll.  Have a super day.

Whats your favorite hairstyle??

4 comments:

  1. You look great! Love that necklace (I have the same one!)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace! I need to come up with more creative ways to wear my hair up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my hair looked good up...I just don't like it. SO I am boring, I always wear it the same...unless heat cause me to pull it back low. Love your skirt, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. I envy your ability to play with hair. Wearing wigs, that's one aspect of female life I miss out on. And your skirt is hypnotic -- I can't stop staring at it.

    ReplyDelete