Thursday, March 6, 2014

Slouchy Day


Well Hellooooo!!  I am so guilty of being too busy to take outfit photos and to be honest, even worry about how I look these days.  Its crazy season-- getting close to fiscal year end means lots of budgeting, reports to write, planning to do.  AND on top of that I am training for extra long distance races this year.  We have our first long race in a few months that is a 60 km cross country running race.  Yes, I said sixty kilometers. Running. My base run these days is 2.5 hours running and the duration is slowly going up over time.  As a way to get a good cleanse in before things ramp up too much I've been doing alot of Juicing with my Champion Juicer.  I've had this baby for over 20 years now and it's still going strong.

Today's lunch was green juice made of: apple/kale/spinach/celery/ginger/lemon.  And let me tell you it was some YUMMY!!

As for the outfit- I worked from home and had to run out to the bank so this is what I threw on instead of going out in my stretchy pants and hoody :)

Miss you all and will do my best to get by for a visit soon!! MWAH

2 comments:

  1. You look good even when you aren't trying. I envy that.

    I've always been tempted to try juicing but never took the plunge. Maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete