Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sneaking Around in a Leopard Skirt


 Okay Okay. I broke out in a KINDA- smile... and I was sneaking around this morning too. I sneaked (is that a word :) the fiance's little point and shoot camera to use with the gorilla pod and came to work early this morning.  I went down to the caretakers unit (is vacant) and took this photo.  Either the point and shoot is really good or I completely suck with my big fancy camera because these photos didnt turn out too bad.  All I had to do was turn it on, set the timer and run into position. And let me just say-- I AM SICK OF THIS RAIN!! I think I managed to snap this during the only 10 minutes it wasn't raining all day.

thats my rant and musings for today.  Ciao xo Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Great pix. Very artistic. And the outfit is cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look...Like the denim with the leopard. You did good with your pics, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete