Friday, February 22, 2013

Photo Friday- Cat in Window

Happy Friday.  In response to SHYBIKER's post about photography yesterday,  I thought that since today is casual friday and I don't have an outfit photo for you I would post one of my most recent photos.  I am taking alot of photos that I don't end up sharing so perhaps I post one each week for your critique an viewing pleasure!!

Story
I was in Vancouver on the weekend and went for a long walk with my camera. There are so many lovely old apartment buildings in west end vancouver and I happened to see this kitty sitting looking out so I could not help myself and snap this photo.

Comments, suggestions welcome.
Happy Weekend!
Jodi

3 comments:

  1. I love it! The cat's face and eyes are so spooky. What a terrific photo. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's lovely. I always feel drawn to animals looking out windows, and almost feel a bit of sorrow knowing they (often) wont get to ever see the outside world.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot! Not only did you capture the cat perfectly, which is so hard to do since they're always moving, but you happened to catch him in wonderfully picturesque surroundings :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete