Thursday, July 12, 2012

On the Road Again



Hello lovely Bloggers!   Race season has ramped up so I haven't had alot of time to get out for my outfit photos.  Casual outfit from the road trip to a 1/2 ironman race we just did.  Not only was it a really tough race in terms of HILLS but it was also record breaking heat. I usually wither in the heat on the run but this time around I totally rocked it.  I had one of  the fastest swims for this distance of a race, a solid bike ride and then a good run.  In the end I placed 4th so I was both surprised and happy at the results.  Lesson Number 1: Never give up.

And here I am sporting some leisure shorts and t-shirt.  The yellow line of course, is a good pop of color :)

Hope all is well with you!! MWAH xox J

5 comments:

  1. Great racing Jodi. You are looking like you totally rock those triathlons! I've been enjoying mine this summer, doing my first open water swims and loving the multisport events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those first 2 photos! I love that you're branching out! so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow line is also a great picture for your theme! Have fun out there...I know you work hard and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Congrats on the achievement. You're my idol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo in the road. And the landscape looks like Montana. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete