Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Statements in Fashion: Day2daywear Interview

My girl crush has paid off!! :P  Colette from Statements in Fashion interviewed me! How COOL is that!!  Now I feel like I'm in the cool club.  I think it's a  first.  Except she's says I'm all funny and then you read my interview and I am all like "gotta get this right", "must sound composed", and while writing it I'm thinking I have to write this in a way so they don't know I am just like trembling with performance anxiety.. something like how I feel the hour leading up to a big Ironman Race... ohhhh my tummy...

Check out the interview!! Go. There. Now.  I love ya Col baby, thanks so much!!! MWAH... will be back later with my outfit for the day xoxo  J

In case you forgot already, see Statements in Fashion day2daywear interview by clicking on the link (yes, I know YOU know that!! :)

And by they way, I did send her a cheque for saying all those nice things about me... bwah ha ha

11 comments:

  1. You are cracking me up silly girlie!!! Nervous? not at all......!!!

    Girl crush?? right back atchya!!!
    It was MY pleasure.....:)

    Stop by and say Hello♥

    Enter my Spotted Moth Giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention in your interview! I always appreciate your kind comments on my blog.

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got done reading it and I love it!! YAY for Twitter Tuesdays! I swear you keep my rolling on the ground most the time!! I look forward to your blog and your comments on my blog too everyday!
    Thank you for the compliment and I will try to showcase my work more I promise!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the interview. Collette has a great blog. Can't wait to read the interview and check out your cute blog. Glad you found me fellow 30 for 30 challenger.

    Carla
    http://wwwsimplybubblelicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you..all famous and stuff. hee hee..Love it! Just remember..you knew me "when"...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read the interview already. Congratulations. I thought you did well, didn't seem nervous to me. Assuming that matters? http://idontwearjeans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations!

    Your photos are always so well-composed and full of color. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I am going to read now! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. See, you're getting the recognition you deserve. It's a great interview.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw you on there!! You looked great. Collette rocks. I love her style and she's so sweet! And of course, you rock!

    ReplyDelete