Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blue Jean

Do you remember the song by David Bowie 'Blue Jean'?  I just googled 'song, blue jean' and thats what came up. No I am not that old, but I did listen to some David Bowie when I was younger and in my 'alternative' phase. This dress I got last summer for I think about $3 bucks (money, not male deer, thank you very much...) and I  wore it here (need some pop) and here (denim and camel). I think I was looking  cuter back then, but hey, I was also in prime physical condition from my ironman training.  I found a couple of good items at my favorite thrift store today as well so can hardly wait to showcase the goods. I am doing my best to only shop in thrift stores lately as a way to keep it simple and low impact on the environment, much like my gal pal Em.

Not much else to report other than its been a rockin day so far and I had a great swim this morning even if it meant raccoon eyes from the googles yet again!!  later gaters.. over n out. J

10 comments:

  1. ohh cute cat..mine is black and white too :D

    i love this dress..you look fabulous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...love it with the leggings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost thrifted a similar denim dress last weekend. Well, now that I think about it, it wasn't that similar except that it was denim and a dress. lol. But, I passed because it was too short for my giant self - I wish I would have bought it and worn it with leggings like this though. You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those black and white cats...they go with everything. Like the dress, too -- cognac & blue are such a good combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress, I bet there are so many ways to wear it!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress flatters you, I liked all of the 3 outfits! An of course I LOVE the first picture, miauwwwwww!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can never go wrong with a cute little denim dress
    love the belt you choose to go with it
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I would wear that in a heartbeat. Matter of fact, I think I own something similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That denim dress looks great on you. Can't wait to see your thrifted finds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shirt dress! Thanks to the links of the older incarnations of the item.

    Between you and Kendi... I finally got up the nerve to go into a thrift shop. I found a lovely red short sleeved blouse and a cute cotton skirt. Total damage $13. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete