Friday, August 20, 2010

Daily Outfit: Denim and Camel

 

Jodi does Zoolander.  Well, lets just say I have a knack for cutting my feet off in photos!! Camel and Denim is hot right now, a  trend for Fall 2010.  For a few ideas check out WorkChic.com and for other ideas check out HarpersBazaar (although some of the stuff might not be too practical!!).

I must admit, this whole outfit: dress, belt and shoes costs about a total of $13 and is from 2 amazing thrift stores that I discovered recently.  If you ask me I scored!!  I have also found it more fun shopping now after looking at other peoples ideas and then have a vision of different outfits I want to put together, or when I see something on the rack I think of outfit ideas I have seen on others.  Thanks all you generous fashion  bloggers, I am having more and more fun with this each day!! Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. strike a pose zoolander. $13?? I think I felt a twinge of inspiration for my new fall wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i don't understood is actually how you're now not actually a lot more well-favored than you might be now.
    You're very intelligent. You understand thus considerably with regards to this matter, produced me in my view imagine it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women are not involved unless it is something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always take care of it up!

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... sonicare flexcare with sanitizer

    ReplyDelete