Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Meeting Day



Ouch. I don't know what happened but my pants felt annoying today. Like too tight! I went into work and then when I sat down my thought was "this is gonna be a LOOONNNGGGG day".  Here's my problem.  As I make my way through the training season, while I get more lean, my muscles get bigger which sometimes means my upper legs get bigger than normal and the muscles want to pop out of my pants like-- rip right through them. WELL. No exactly but you get the idea.   As I have said many a time before. Me and pants have been arguing for years. Sigh.  Sometimes you just can't have it all!!

Hope you had a super day. What clothing item do YOU fight with on a regular basis? Or do you?

xox J

3 comments:

  1. I sympathize. I'm sure with all your training that your body expands at times, constricting your clothing.

    I have a similar problem with shirts and tops due to my upper chest getting too large from exercising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. we are like superheros!! LOL

      Delete
  2. Pants also. Particularly the waistband. I love more elastic style waistbands but I always feel like I'm wearing granny pants.

    ReplyDelete