Friday, June 5, 2015

Crazy Shorts



My mom was visiting last week so of course we did some shopping. She lives in a small town with limited shops so when she comes here likes to explore.  I ended up buying a few things-- oh boy I haven't been shopping in ages. Instead, all my new clothes have been bright colored running shorts and tanks so I look good on the trails :)

MOM: " look at these Jode, aren't they cute?? They would look so cute on you".
ME: Hmmm look kindof nerdy.
Check the price tag-- they are on sale...for really cheap... Okay, I'll try them.

I love having bare legs and would wear short skirts and shorts all year round if I could pull it off.  I wasn't sure if these may be abit too short for work but on a day where I am only in the office and not out in meetings I thought I could pull it off.

I was going to wear them with a white top to keep the look really fresh but white sucks on me. As you know, I suit bold darker colors better.

What do you think?  Do you think shorts like this are okay for business casual in the office?
What other colors might you pair with shorts/colors like these?

Happy Friday Lovelies.


1 comment:

  1. Yes. And you picked the perfect color (dark blue) to pair them with. The length is certainly long enough to be work-appropriate. Also, you look great!

    ReplyDelete