Thursday, February 19, 2015

Brown Giant



Yes, spring is coming but it was rainy and cold today! I wanted to be warm so wore a warm (ish) color. The other change is that for the first time I tried wearing flats with these pants which I probably should have done right from the first time I was talked into buying these pants.  DUH.  Oh well. Live and learn (again and again).

Have you ever paired things together only to realize (WAY after the  fact) that you were not with the program? Hello, like did you NOT get the memo??

2 comments:

  1. I love brown...these are great pants, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me? It sounds like you're talkin' to me. Yes, I make terrible fashion mistakes. All the time.

    Love the outfit. You always look so good.

    ReplyDelete