Monday, January 27, 2014

Static Wrap Top





This top reminds me of TV static. While I love the color and the concept of this top, it is extremely annoying to wear. The built-in scarf keeps sliding around  and even between the time I adjusted it for the photo and actually took the photo it was already not sitting the way I had it. It slides into this figure 8 configuration and then pulls the sides of the top down so I hang out everywhere. Very strange.  So. I am thinking about how I might be able to sew it to secure it somehow, OR cut the top up and modify the whole thing somehow.  Anyway- What do you think of the new boots? I got these ones recently as well. Nice soft leather and sooo very comfy to wear.  You know me. I love boots!!!

1 comment:

  1. i love the built in scarf! and the boots are perfect! great backdrop!!

    ReplyDelete