Saturday, September 25, 2010

What to Wear Ideas -September

Am sitting here drinking my tea and getting ready to head out for the long Saturday bike ride. Here's a few What to Wear ideas that I've seen over the past weeks on all those amazing blogs.
Thanks to all the new readers of my blog, its been really fun getting to know you as well as getting new ideas from you.  In fact, I have had several people comment on how much my wardrobe and style has changed over the past months, so mission accomplished!!  (Well, its an ongoing process actually but I guess I am on track!!)

Here's some goodies:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi....thanks for the mention...super sweet of you:)

    Ill have to check out the other recs too:)
    I know I have only been following you for a short amount of time....but I have to say, that I have seen you evolve as well....you are taking chances, mixing things up....even smiling:)
    Im glad you are having fun too...afterall, thats what its all about:)

    I got your email and replied......mwah!!!

    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! You have a really lovely blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post Jodi! Lots of great ideas and things to ponder about :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Glamourai's look!
    Always good to have lots of fall inspiration for the coming weeks of cooler temps!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Evolution of An Outfit. That type of dress is so flattering and fabulous. I really love it!

    :)

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete