Monday, September 27, 2010

Daily Outfit: Quick Feet

 

These boots are like Wonder Woman boots.  I have super powers wearing them.. I have a heel that means business when I walk (click click click) and I can walk fast, almost run.  All I need is a cape and off I go.
This week is skirt and dress week.  I will be wearing skirts and dresses all week.  I usually do anyway but just thought I would point that out as some useless information!! I have trouble finding pants I like. Either they are too conservative, or they are too tight in the quads (because of my monster leg muscles.. look out!!).

Do you want the chance for a little free shopping?  Then you have to go over and visit Colette at Statements in Fashion and post her a really really really good question, and maybe you will win a gift certificate for Forever 21 (online). You need to become a follower to enter and you should.. man this lady has some awesome style!!  I have a super awesome question for her.. how bout you?  Click here to enter her contest.

6 comments:

  1. totally know what you mean about the wonderwoman feeling... I get that too when it's a pair of heels I feel confident about.

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the superwomanness!
    I remember when I was younger knowing that someone athoritive was walking nearby when I could hear the click of heels..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot Jodi!!! Thanks for the shout out you sweet little ball of wonder woman powers!! hahahahaha...I love your outfit today...and wow, what a great location to take a pic at!!! You look amazing....Im loving those boots...and I hear ya sister with the pants...Im not a real huge fan of them either....I wear "thermies" in the winter as Im freezing all the time, them I resort to the pants...they look kinda silly under tights!! hahaha...have a great night babes!!

    Enter My F21 Gift Card Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shirt! It really shoots out of the photo! xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are amazing boots haha :) I also really like the top it's a super flattering cut :) great outfit xx

    ReplyDelete