Monday, May 16, 2016

Flowy Dress



Not my usual kinda dress. I love wrap dresses but all the ones I have are in stretchy material. This one is more flowy.  I actually felt really girly wearing it.  It kindof swooshes when I walk.  I'll try it with different shoes next time since I still need to pull out all my summery shoes.

Am just starting to pack for my big trip to the US for my 100km trail run.  It's a little nerve racking when everyone around me who is not an athlete keeps commenting by saying "You're NUTS", Thats CRAZY", "HOLY SH&T" and stuff like that.  Okay okay, I get it. But the comments aren't helping.

I am both excited and nervous. You never know what to expect on the day.  I could feel awesome. I could get a blister.  It could rain.  You just NEVER. KNOW.  That's the fun of it. Life is unpredictable.  If your life has become too predictable you may want to check your pulse and see if you are still alive.  Time to shake it up abit. Get outside of your comfort zone.  Like me in this girly dress.  Ha ha. Yeah Right :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this dress on you, Jodi! It's really beautiful and completely suits you. Gorgeous!

    My dad used to do 50-100K Ultras - they are HARD. I'm totally impressed that you're going outside your comfort zone both with the dress and the race! Way to go! I know you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete