Thursday, January 28, 2016

More Snakeskin Please


As you know I love animal prints. I love animals too. Sometimes I feel bad wearing something that looks like an animal.  Snakes aren't all that cuddly and sweet though so I don't really mind wearing snakeskin.  Crazy hair though. So glad my hairdresser, or as some say "my stylist"  is available to fix me up and make me presentable. Don't know about you but it sure feels like I need to go more and more often and need more work. Like an old car. A heritage house, something like that.

Self disclosure here. I'm working from home for the rest of the day and am listening to Journey's Greatest Hits.  Yes, I like them for some reason. My babysitter used to listen to them so it takes me back. Quite awhile.

Hope you are having a super day.

No comments:

Post a Comment