Saturday, January 10, 2015

Black Jacket


Hello and Happy New Year!! I can still say that 9 days later can't I?  I've missed you all and hope you had a super holiday.

Okay. I LOVE this new jacket.  I have been keeping my eyes open for a new jacket for a long time now.  Even since last year.  I had 2 things on my hunt list- a classic trench and a casual jacket.  I also had so many unused gift certificates piled up from years gone by I thought I'd better use them up soon.

This is a Calvin Klein jacket and is waterproof. I love the tie waist and the high collar.  The downside is that has the stupidest pockets!  You can see it has big patch pockets with a flap at the top. Those are fake. Instead, you enter the pocket from the side (underneath the patch pocket) and it has no zipper or closure so anything you put in them just falls out.  Very strange design.  Anyway. I can ride my bike with this since its not too long and it looks great with business casual clothes for work as well and jeans and high boots on the weekends.

Can't wait to show you my new trench as well.

I'll come by and say hi later today, just heading out for a bike ride with my team!! Happy Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Jodi. The jacket is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    I have a similar coat and I wore it every day for three years while riding my bike to work; it was great for the Oregon rain. And without the odd pockets too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodi...Yes, this is a great jacket! And I would love to see the trench. Glad your holidays were wonderful...and that you are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi to my 3 favorite bloggers!! Thanks for coming by to visit!! :) Happy New Year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete