Thursday, October 9, 2014

What NOT to Wear Day

I started my day dressed like this and I was in a good mood until I got  dressed. Then I began to feel frumpier and frumpier by the minute.  Funny how clothing can enhance how you feel (or maybe thats just psychological?).  Anyway, I have never really liked wearing cardigans and even though I love the color of this one I feel not quite right when wearing it.  AND, while I love the idea of this skirt, I've never felt Fan-Frickin-Tastic in it either.  So.  I am thinking I might have to add these items to the give away box along with that blue and white striped sailor t-shirt I wore on here awhile back.

Upstairs I went and got changed.  This is what I came back with and felt MUCH better.


These pants are much better however they do remind me of the kind of pants police officers or security guards wear.  Good and durable for fighting, running, kicking doors down, etc. Never know when I might have to do that at the office:)

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, Jodi. I've had those days. Personally, I'm not a fan of cardigans, although the color of this one is nice. I believe you look best in clothes that display your athleticism and strength. The simple top in the second outfit does that. And any pair of pants will look good on you.

    ReplyDelete