Saturday, March 23, 2013

A girl can never have too much animal

I didn't have any pink leopard so had to buy this top when I saw it, plus I love tunics and boots.  SO. The man is away for 2 weeks and I have the house to myself for 2 whole weeks.  While some may find it lonely, I am really excited to have the space to myself!!! We have such a small house (900 sq. ft) theres not much room for alone time.  I travel alot with work so he gets the house to himself alot-- I rarely do. Not that I'll be doing anything much different, its just me and my furry best friend, its gonna be AWESOME!!

Have a super weekend awesome fashionistas!! I am off for my bike ride. xoxo Jodi

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree...a girl can never have too much animal prints! I love this...I am really into tunic tops lately! Have a wonderful weekend, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in tunics and boots. And having space and time alone can be very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not agree more! Love the leopard tunic!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete