Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Conference Attire




And some more experimentation with hotel lighting.  This is the first wear of this new pencil skirt and I love it!! It was not confining- had enough stretch to be comfortable and very body defining.  I love the bombshell look- hey- if you have curves its pretty hard to hide them so may as well work with it right?  And, I would never have worn little ankle booties with a skirt before because I was always told if you have thick ankles you should stay away from this kind of thing- I actually felt pretty good in this outfit today and felt physically comfortable ( could walk and move around!)- thats a bonus!

I hope you all had a super day today!! xo J

5 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit. That shirt is very classy, love the boots and the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt!!! ;)
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! REALLY sharp!

    Personally, I love pencil skirts! Wear them all the time.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im rock ausgefällt mir wow geiler rock.l.g

    ReplyDelete