Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brown Tunic Brown Boots

Happy Valentines Day!! I hope you are all feeling loved up out there in the world and that you are sharing the love too!!!   I was alone in the office today, no scheduled meetings so I went for comfort.  The ol dependable brown tunic and my most favorite boots.  Pretty simple.

My man isn't home yet and I am curious if I will be getting flowers? Certainly not chocolate as we are heavily into our Ironman training.  I gave him a card this morning as soon as I woke up. Me. I have to wait in suspense... tick tock. tick tock.  LOL

Off to our bike workout tonight and then who knows... it IS valentines day after all!!!

MWAH!! xox J


5 comments:

  1. Happy V-day! I think flowers are overrated..haha..I usually ask for ALDO gift cards instead (can we say shoe addict?)

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so comfy! I hadn't realized your partner was training too. Sure you won't be exhausted???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you received flowers or some other sign of appreciation. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this nice post.If you are like me very much in love sequin uggs then welcome to your return visit.

    ReplyDelete