Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back to Life Here

 
 
 Happy Tuesday. Here I am. Back to Life Here. I must admit. I did not want to come home. I like warm climate. I like bright colors. I like Thai food!!  I am refreshed, relaxed and peaceful. I promise I will keep it that way :)  So for today, 6am Bikrams Yoga and scurry home to get ready for work... this is what I pulled out of the closet. Its overcast and rainy and I have to walk to a bunch of meetings downtown so this was the best option.

Conundrum: Hair is shaggy. Long enough to wear up in some creative way. Should I cut it or grow it?

 I am behind on finding out what y'all (don't you say that in America???) are wearin these days.. brace yourselves for the arrival of MOI on your blog!! :)

See you tomorrow lovelies!! I missed you!!
xo J

4 comments:

  1. great skirt. i don't remember seeing it before. and you don't look happy. still jetlagged? boo. glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back Jodi...love the outfit and the TRAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Jodi! It's so good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the rain in your hair and the contrast with the setting of the photos we've been getting. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete