Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Remix 29: Leather Skirt

Today's outfit is dedicated to Mariline, a fashionista I met at at funders meeting through work a few weeks ago. She was wearing an outfit very similar to this and inspired me to wear my leather skirt to work! AND, I had 1 unpicked item in my 30 for 30 mix so I choose to pull this one out as that last emergency item!!  I actually really love this outfit.. would never really have thought brown and grey go together but awhile back I canvassed for ideas and many of you sent links to examples of how you have worn these colors together. I love this blog for just that reason... knowing all of you has made my wardrobe 100 times  better. I am dressing in ways I would never ever would have in the past.

Thank you to all of you for your ongoing ideas and comments, I truly love you all and am also feeling really behind on reciprocating the visits.  I do miss visiting as well, like something is missing!!

Last night I also told 2 of my close personal friends about my blog (was telling you before I was shy to share about it with friends) and they both said "HOW COME WE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS EARLIER!!" They wanted to hear all about it!!  One of them even asked if I would come over and help her clean out her closet!! That was a relief to hear!!

Remix items: brown leather skirt, black top, grey boots.
Tomorrow is the grand finale!! Holy crow.. where did the month go!!!
xoxo Jodi

25 comments:

  1. I babes..love the cardi..its drapey, and dreamy too:)
    I have NO leather skirt...hmm.....must add to the list..I totally love how the little red earrings just pop in that photo....you are looking gorgeous as EVAH!! If you happen to find February..send it my way....I missed it! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of colors and those earring.. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are awesome! I also really like this outfit and would wear something just like it if I had the opportunity. Congratulations on all of your success!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt and your drapey cardigan is wonderful. I know what you mean about blog reading - I have 80 unread posts and I'm getting further behind. Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that skirt. It feels weird to tell people about my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ladies... howdy!!! I know.. I love this cardi.. would have NEVER worn something like this before blogger dayz!! xx o J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a similar cardi and it still has its tag on as I'm not sure how to wear it - you just showed me babe!

    I am so excited to meet you!!! Yeeeey! If Wednesday night works out better for you, I can do that too!


    besos,

    ML

    Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

    Twenty York Street

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the leather skirt with the flowy cardigan. Such a cool pairing of textures and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look FANTASTIC AND your photos are AMAZING! I especially LOVE the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's what all the gray cardigans in my closet want to be when they grow up. It's basically what I keep wanting to buy but end up settling for something else.

    I'm slowly telling my friends about my blog, too. I'm also surprised by their enthusiasm!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same way about my blog. I feel weird talking about it. I just don't want to seem vain, or anything. You have such a great blog, and are so real. I'm sure your friends will love reading.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is GORGEOUS on you. One of my faves of yours to date: the colors, the style, oooh, perfection!

    I know how you feel about your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look AMAZING! I'm now inspired to go find a leather skirt so I can try and rock that look too.

    ~Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sexy Lady, I love that leather skirt! You look WONDERFUL!! I have always wanted one but didn't think I could rock the edgy look. btw: Can we trade cardigans my stripe one has the same shape?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh, Thank you for leaving such a nice comment! :) It really made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cardigan. I appreciate that you, of all people, are afraid to share about your blogging with your friends, because that is totally what I am going through right now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sexy!! Love the leather skirt, and how it still looks comfy and professional!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been trying to screw up my courage to wear a leather skirt to work. Did any of your co-workers comment about it?

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great look. Hard to go wrong with a great leather skirt. Just my opinion.

    http://idontwearjeans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking at your shots its the small moments/gestures that work well for you - a hand to the face/touching your hair. The bigger movements feel more forced and less natural.

    Are you quite dramatic in your movements in 'real life' or more subtle?

    ReplyDelete
  22. your snap shots of leather skirts shows a very attractive costume on your body in this blog's posting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want a leather skirt too -- so I can copy this styling.

    ReplyDelete