Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lovely Ladies: Wendy

Introducing March's Lovely Lady: Wendy.. Isn't she gorgeous???  We did this photoshoot a few weeks ago!!

I love my leather jacket. Someone picked it out for me, along with the scarf. I tried them on even though they weren’t normally colors I would choose for myself. I was happily surprised at the image that stared back at me in the mirror. The colors worked really well for me and I felt fabulous. The jacket is great for work or play, whether dressed up with a skirt or down with jeans. I feel more confident and put together when I wear it, with a little bit of sassiness mixed in.

The final touch for this particular outfit is my boots. I have a weakness for tall boots and these ones are my current favorites. I bought them only a month ago (on sale), and just love them. They are so comfortable and I feel tall in them despite them not having heels. I feel dressed up and sexy when wearing my tall boots. I want to wear this outfit all the time because I feel so great in it!

16 comments:

  1. Love love love love love love love love LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the jacket and the scarf! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Beautiful eyes! And I love the look...casual and cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shes great...love the scarf & boots...nice job ladies:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEE Wendy.. you are a hot tamale!!! xxo J

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks amazing and the colours look great. Love the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those boots
    They are some of my favs
    The colors looks great on you
    Very rich/Ralph Laurenesque
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the scarf! Really glad I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the scarf and jacket! Great blog :)
    Sami xx
    highstreethub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy hard to realize that beautiful woman is our daughter. You friend did a wonderful job !!! You look gorgeous !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything esp the scarf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the lovely comments :)

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete