Thursday, December 30, 2010

Daily Outfit: Before and After

I've been arguing with my hair ever since I last got it cut (few weeks ago) and luckily I was able to book an appointment with AWESOME JULIA for a trim up. I went back to the shorter version.  Not  the greatest photo comparison (daylight versus early evening light) but you get the idea.  While I think longer may have made my face seem narrower,  it seemed shapeless and I felt like I had 2 dog ears!!  This was just an experiment from the last cut anyway so no harm done.. live and learn. So, now shorter, I will play around and you will get some better pics tomorrow.  It's the same color, just looks darker because of the light.  As for the outfit, again, basic black. My all time fav.

Oh boy count down to 2011!!!

11 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely! :)

    xoxo,jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com
    splashofsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new cut. I completely understand, short hair needs to be the right length or it just doesn't lay right.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic in this outfit. Black and brown certainly don't do you wrong.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great outfit! simple and super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking the new cut. And the mix of brown and black looks very chic. Thanks for your comment yesterday. I laughed for a good 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really like this outfit, really chic w/the black and brown. great boots!
    feel free to follow xxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your basic black looks great on you and your hair looking fab as always!
    Have a Happy New year with your new do'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang woman, you have a rockin bod! I love the new hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I likey! I get the face shape thing, but I think your face shape hasn't altered. Still beauteous! When I put my hair up/back, my chipmunk cheeks look like I'm storing acorns for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. black and brown are fantastic together. you look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shorter version. It highlights your face really well:)

    ReplyDelete