Kendi that was a copy of Vanessa and I really liked the outfit. Hmmm what can I do to copy this?
1. They have long hair, mine is short so no luck there (for a few years anyway!
3. I am clearly alot bigger than both of them. Oh well. Okay so no chocolate tonight :)
2. I can't wear the boyfriend blazer. For the hourglass figure open jackets do not work (and besides I got rid of my long blazers in the 80's. So I had to go with a sweater, green one at that. With a few buttons done up to give some shape.
3. Leopard Skirt-- Well, Vanessa's is animal spotted, Kendi's is kindof Flintstone spotted and mine is more like 60's circles.. so kindof close :). Fitted skirt- bonus for my body type.
4. Shoes- Vanessa's black flats- I don't do flats with skirts- My legs are too muscular and with large ankles it looks like I stopped and crushed the heel down. Oh No. Kendi's shoes- well I don't have nude or camel pumps so went with the neutral slide
5. I don't live in Texas (Kendi) or an Australian living in London (Vanessa). Instead I live about 1/2 km from the Mile Zero marker in Victoria, BC.
And half way through the day I am reminded of how I do not like wearing sweaters like this. All I can say is Frumpy. That's how I feel in this sweater so it's good to note in terms of things to get rid of or keep for the 'feel good' factor.
What clothes do you have that give you the "Feel Good" Factor? Those items that you know look good on you and you naturally feel good in? (Collette- I bet the answer is Jewelry. Period. End of Story :)