Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wardrobe Challenge

You have to go over to Kendi Everyday and see what she's doing. She is creatively remixing 30 items of clothing over a period of 30 days.  This does not include items such as scarves, jewelery, pj's, etc.  I would consider taking this on after the summer is over, and with a bit more thought about the items I have in my wardrobe.  I love the idea since it can open up new ideas for how to mix and match and for shopping your own closet in a whole new way.  I have alot of clothes and I often hear myself open my closet in the morning and complain (out loud) that I have nothing to wear.  Shame on me!!   If I got more creative I could actually have more fun and flair to what I wear.  Go visit Kendi for ideas, she's great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment